- About Our Law Firm
- Our Lawyers
- Practice Areas
- Legal Blog
- Contact Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Cookies Policy
- Contact Us Thank You
- Free Consultation Thank You
- Collision with an 18-Wheeler? What are Your Rights?
- Do I Qualify for SSA’s Compassionate Allowance Program?
- Injured in a Car Accident Due to Freezing Road Conditions?
- Legal Assistance for Those in Need of Workers' Compensation
- Most Common Maritime Injuries
- Ouch! What to Do with Your Workers' Compensation Case?
- Texting and Driving Laws in Louisiana
- Slippin N' Slidin right into a Personal Injury Case
- Social Media Do’s and Don’ts after a Car Accident
- Technology Advancements in Cars: Distraction or Aide?
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- What is the Jones Act and How Does it Protect me?
- What Offshore Safety Measures Protect Me at My Job?
- What Medical Records are Needed for my SSDI Claim?
- Whoops! How to File a Personal Injury Claim
- What to Do If You're Involved in A Semi-Truck Accident
- What to Do When You Are Denied Disability
- How do I know if my Condition Qualifies for Disability Benefits?
- How You Know it’s Time for the Blue Book: Social Security Benefits
- What if my Disability is Not Found in the Blue Book?
- Safety Measures to Help Avoid Motorcycle Accidents
- Tips to Help You Avoid Trucking Accidents
- 5 Most Common Distractions for Teen Drivers
- 5 Most Common Offshore Workers Compensation Injuries in Louisiana
Schedule a Free Consultation
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: closed
We represent clients in all of Louisiana as well as other states including, but not limited to Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida
Legal Disclaimer: The content of Morrow, Gates and Morrow LLC’s website is for informational purposes only. Do not construe the content and information of this website to be legal advice. Morrow, Gates and Morrow, LLC. does not promise or guarantee any result for services rendered.