- About Our Law Firm
- Our Lawyers
- Practice Areas
- Legal Blog
- Contact Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Cookies Policy
- Contact Us Thank You
- Free Consultation Thank You
- Collision with an 18-Wheeler? What are Your Rights?
- Do Learning or Mental Disorders Qualify for Disability Benefits?
- Do I Qualify for SSA’s Compassionate Allowance Program?
- Injured in a Car Accident Due to Freezing Road Conditions?
- Legal Assistance for Those in Need of Workers' Compensation
- Most Common Maritime Injuries
- Ouch! What to Do with Your Workers' Compensation Case?
- Texting and Driving Laws in Louisiana
- Slippin N' Slidin right into a Personal Injury Case
- Social Media Do’s and Don’ts after a Car Accident
- Technology Advancements in Cars: Distraction or Aide?
- Staying Safe on the Water
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Social Security Disability Benefits Will Increase in 2019
- What is the Jones Act and How Does it Protect me?
- How to Stay Safe When Riding Your 4-Wheeler
- What Offshore Safety Measures Protect Me at My Job?
- Six Basic Safety Tips for All Hunters
- What Medical Records are Needed for my SSDI Claim?
- Staying Safe During the Holidays
- Whoops! How to File a Personal Injury Claim
- What to Do If You're Involved in A Semi-Truck Accident
- What to Do When You Are Denied Disability
- How do I know if my Condition Qualifies for Disability Benefits?
- How You Know it’s Time for the Blue Book: Social Security Benefits
- What if my Disability is Not Found in the Blue Book?
- Ways to Help Prevent Elder Abuse
- The Best Ways to Find Employment
- What Types of Benefits does Social Security Disability Offer?
- Staying Safe While Traveling or on Vacation
- Should You Get an Extended Warranty on Your Vehicle?
- You Deserve Personal Attention From Your Personal Injury Attorney
- Get a Safe Ride Home After Holiday Parties
- Why Your Attorney’s Reputation is Important
- What to do After You’re Injured at Work
- City of Opelousas Honors 2019 Historic District Preservation Award Recipient
- If You Get Disability, Your Family Can Get Benefits Too
- Why Choose a Local Attorney?
- What to Do When You Encounter Road Rage
- Tips for Avoiding Drunk Driving Accidents
- Regular Vehicle Maintenance May Prevent Accidents
- Fire Safety Tips for Your Home and Family
- Signs That an Elderly Person Should Stop Driving
- How to Prevent Burglary and Home Invasion
- Know the Signs of Drug or Alcohol Abuse
- How Are 18-Wheeler Accidents Different From Other Accidents?
- Sponsor of Paint the Town Pink by Opelousas General Health System
- What to Do After a Motorcycle Accident
- How to File an OSHA Complaint
- Make Swimming Pool Safety a Priority
- What to Do When You Witness an Auto Accident
- Shopping for a Motorcycle? Look for These Safety Features
- Why Trucking Accidents are More Dangerous to Motorists
- How to Apply for Social Security Disability Benefits
- Should I Respond if My Car has a Recall?
- Do I Have to Pay Taxes on a Lawsuit Settlement?
- Should I talk to the Other Driver’s Insurance Agent After an Accident
- Does the Jones Act Cover Offshore Oil Rig Accidents
- Safety Measures to Help Avoid Motorcycle Accidents
- Watch for Signs of Concussion in Children
- Tips to Help You Avoid Trucking Accidents
- 5 Great Safety Tips to Help You Avoid Auto Accidents
- Staying Safe During Mardi Gras
- Do mental disorders qualify for Social Security Disability?
- Tips for Getting Car Insurance for First-Time Drivers
- How to Protect Your Children When They are Online
- How to Cultivate a Happy Work Environment
- What is the difference between Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income?
- Staying Safe on the Job Reduces the Need for Workers’ Compensation
- Recognizing the Signs of Elder Abuse
- 5 Most Common Distractions for Teen Drivers
- Foods to Avoid Feeding to Small Children
- 5 Most Common Offshore Workers Compensation Injuries in Louisiana
- Ways to Prevent Credit Card Fraud
- What to Include (and Avoid) on Your Work Resume
- You Can Help
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: closed
We represent clients in all of Louisiana as well as other states including, but not limited to Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida
Legal Disclaimer: The content of Morrow, Gates and Morrow LLC’s website is for informational purposes only. Do not construe the content and information of this website to be legal advice. Morrow, Gates and Morrow, LLC. does not promise or guarantee any result for services rendered. The blog posts from Morrow, Gates & Morrow consist of hypothetical scenarios, opinions and generic information. These scenarios are in no way meant to assess blame on any party in real-life situations and are presented for informational purposes only.