"faxNumber": "3379484364", "telePhone": "3379426529",

Whoops! How to File a Personal Injury Claim

By far, the largest number of personal injury claims involve car, motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents. Coming in second would be premises liability injuries when somebody is injured by a dangerously defective condition on real estate that’s owned or occupied by somebody else.

The overwhelming majority of personal injury cases are settled out of court. Don’t expect the insurer of the person or entity that was responsible for your injuries to come to you with any type of a reasonable settlement offer. You must take the case to them, and you must do that with aggressive liability and damages claims. That’s why you’ll want to speak with a Louisiana personal injury attorney.

If you try to make a personal injury claim on your own, the opposing insurance company is going to treat you with utter disdain. Being inexperienced at personal injury claims can put you at a disadvantage. When working with these types of claims, there are multiple steps and deadlines that can be hard to keep track of. Mistakes can easily be made without your knowledge and can be frustrating to deal with if they do. At Morrow Gates & Morrow, our personal injury attorneys don’t make mistakes. We’re experienced with years of making personal injury claims for our clients.

Come visit a Louisiana personal injury attorney at Morrow Gates & Morrow to discuss your personal injury claim. Insurance companies know us and respect us because we’re professional and aggressive. They also know they’re going to end up paying when we’re on your side of a case. Don’t give an opposing insurance company a medical authorization or any type of a statement about your case. They’ll only try to use those against you in the future. Contact our offices by phone or email to arrange for a free consultation and case review.

Our Personal Injury Attorneys

James "Jim" S Gates, Personal Injury Attorney
John Michael Morrow,Jr, Personal Injury Attorney
William "Will" P Morrow, Personal Injury Attorney

Contact us right away by phone (337) 942-6529 after any personal injury. Morrow, Gates & Morrow, LLC. can review your case and help you get compensated and hold the other party responsible.

If you have been in an accident, do not hesitate to get help.

Contact Us

  • Please do not submit confidential information.

    View our Privacy Policy

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Automobile, Trucking, Motorcyle Accident Guide

Guidelines to follow if you are involved in an accident.


(337) 942-6529 - telephone
(866) 942-6529 - toll free
(337) 948-4364 - fax

Business Hours

Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: closed

Service Areas

We represent clients in all of Louisiana as well as other states including, but not limited to Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida

Legal Disclaimer: The content of Morrow, Gates and Morrow LLC’s website is for informational purposes only. Do not construe the content and information of this website to be legal advice. Morrow, Gates and Morrow, LLC. does not promise or guarantee any result for services rendered. The blog posts from Morrow, Gates & Morrow consist of hypothetical scenarios, opinions and generic information. These scenarios are in no way meant to assess blame on any party in real-life situations and are presented for informational purposes only.