5 Great Safety Tips to Help You Avoid Auto Accidents
More than one million people are killed worldwide in car accidents every year – which is especially unfortunate because many of these accidents are preventable. Here’s a list of safety tips that can help you avoid auto accidents, whether you’re driving in Louisiana or
anywhere in the world.
- Say No to Cell Phones – Talking or texting on a cell phone while driving should NEVER be done. This is one of today’s most common driving distractions and has caused a multitude of car accidents. If you have to use the phone, pull over to a safe place.
- Pay Attention – Always keep your eyes on the road. You should not be eating, drinking, playing with the radio or doing anything that is distracting.
- Avoid Bad Weather – Try to avoid driving in rain, snow, sleet or freezing conditions whenever possible. If you must drive, be extra careful and slow down, as inclement weather increases your risk of an accident.
- Keep Your Car Safe – Good maintenance is essential to safety – so get your brakes and tires checked regularly and always maintain proper fluid levels (oil, power steering fluid, brake fluid, etc.).
- Drive Defensively – The phrase “watch out for the other guy” isn’t just a cliché – it’s important. Keep your eye on other drivers and be sure to stay a safe distance away from other vehicles to allow yourself time to react to any dangerous situation.
When a Car Accident Happens, Get a Lawyer Immediately
If you are the victim of a car accident, it’s vital that you get legal assistance as soon as possible to protect your rights and ensure that you receive fair compensation for injuries and other financial considerations. Contact the attorneys at Morrow, Gates & Morrow at (337) 942-6529 and get help from experienced car accident lawyers who will be with you every step of the way.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys
Contact us right away by phone (337) 942-6529 after any personal injury. Morrow, Gates & Morrow, LLC. can review your case and help you get compensated and hold the other party responsible.
If you have been in an accident, do not hesitate to get help.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: closed
We represent clients in all of Louisiana as well as other states including, but not limited to Texas, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida
Legal Disclaimer: The content of Morrow, Gates and Morrow LLC’s website is for informational purposes only. Do not construe the content and information of this website to be legal advice. Morrow, Gates and Morrow, LLC. does not promise or guarantee any result for services rendered.