Will is an experienced Personal Injury Attorney located in Opelousas, LA and serves all of Louisiana.
William P. Morrow (Will) was born and raised in Opelousas, Louisiana. He graduated from Louisiana State University in 2010, and earned his Juris Doctor (JD) degree from Southern University Law Center in 2013. Will served as Honorable Donald Hebert’s last law clerk at the 27th Judicial District Court in Opelousas, Louisiana from 2013-2014.
Will entered the practice of law and began practicing at Morrow, Gates & Morrow, LLC in 2015. His areas of concentration are directed towards personal injury, as well as automobile and trucking accidents. He became partner at Morrow, Gates & Morrow, LLC in 2020.
Will was admitted to and is a member of the American Bar Association, Louisiana State Bar Association, St. Landry Parish Bar Association, Lafayette Bar Association, and the Louisiana Association for Justice. He served as President of the St. Landry Parish Bar Association from 2018-2019.
Voted top lawyers in the Acadiana Area by his Peers 2019
Acadiana’s Top Lawyers 2019
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana J.D. – 2013
- Louisiana State University B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2010 Major: General Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- St. Landry Parish Bar Association, Member
- Lafayette Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Association for Justice, Member
- John M. Duhe, Jr., American Inn of Court, Member